There’s a lot that Audi has to be proud of with the 2023 Audi Q5, and this overview just barely scratches the surface. With its unique blend of upscale design, smart technology, and impressive performance, we’re tempted to hold up the new Q5 as the gold standard for CUVs. Read our model overview of the new Audi Q5 if you’re interested in learning more.
2023 Audi Q5 Feature Breakdown
This CUV is the ideal cross between the efficiency of a sedan and the capable ride quality of an SUV. The new Q5 provides drivers with a powerful Gas engine capable of producing up to 201 horsepower. The car’s enthusiastic powertrain is accented by its steady and precise handling, allowing you to turn on a dime and tackle tough road conditions with ease. This list includes other performance features you should be aware of:
- 7-Speed S tronic Automatic
- 2.0L Turbo TFSI 4-Cylinder 248 HP Electric -inc: 17.9 kWh battery
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
Drivers have been clamoring for a CUV with standard, comprehensive safety technology — the new Q5 is the answer to those wishes. Thanks to the numerous driver-assistance features included in Speed-sensitive electromechanical power steering system you can rest easy that Audi has your back, no matter what. The new Q5 knows how to let loose, too, by offering drivers a variety of multimedia and mixed-media integration options. For more information on standard and available technology features, see this list:
- Programmable Projector Beam Auto-Leveling Auto High-Beam Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
We’ve come to expect purposeful design from Audi’s CUVs, but even we’re surprised by the level of refinement exhibited by the new Q5. This CUV leverages its flexible interior to provide drivers with a cargo capacity up to 26 cu ft. In addition to its impressive cargo space, the new Q5 also makes certain accessories available to boost its utility. Consider these other design features available for this model:
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass and Integrated Toll Module®
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
Experience a 2023 Audi Q5 in Madison, WI
To see if the Q5 lives up to the hype, come see it on our lot. Get a better look at our inventory and see all the new Audi cars for sale in Madison, WI. While you’re at it, make sure to peruse our monthly rotation of new Audi specials.
*MSRP: Starting price represents the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the trim. The MSRP does not include destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options, and dealer charges. Actual prices are set by the dealer and may vary. Photo is for marketing and example purposes only. Photo may not reflect starting MSRP or trim level.
**EPA-estimated MPG for City/Highway for 2023 Audi Q5 . Actual mileage will vary. Displayed MPG is based on applicable EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.